fimmtudagur, apríl 25, 2002

Pick-up línur til að nota á stráka
(trust us, it doesn't take much to pick up the average guy)
I'll give you a nickel if I can tickle your pickle...
Either my eyes need checking or you're the best looking guy I've seen all week.
Is your dad a peanut maker? 'Cause you've got nice nuts!
If you're naughty go to your room. If you wanna be naughty go to my room!
Let's play pool. We can use your stick and balls and my hole!
Did you just grab my ass? No? Well you can if you want too!
You're ugly but you intrigue me.
I may not be Wilma, but I can sure make your bedrock.
Do you have a Band-Aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you
Can I have a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
Wanna play fireman? We can stop, drop and roll.
You've been a bad boy. Go to my room!
My hands are cold. Can I stick them down your pants to warm them?
I love baseball, so take me home baby!
Roses are red, violets are blue, I like spaghetti, so let's go screw!
Do these look real?
My bed is broken. Can I sleep in yours?
My name is . I'll be your play toy tonight!
Hi, I'm a taudry slut looking for a good time!

Engin ummæli: